R.K. Hammer is a privately held bank card advisory firm, with bank
card clients in 50 countries on 6 continents, plus 15 of the top
20 bank credit card issuers in the U.S.; based in the Los Angeles
- Twenty-five years experience with financial institutions on
matters of card profitability and sale transaction pricing.
- Led the due diligence valuation/sale of 148 card portfolio sales/purchases, with our projects producing an estimated $681,000,000 in pre-tax client profits.
- Also advised numerous government, congressional, and regulatory
agencies, on matters of card portfolio profitability and valuation.
- The firm conducts fairness opinions, asset valuations, and advises
on sales of national brand and private label performing credit
- Robert Hammer is an internationally known card expert, whose
work has been cited in major global financial, banking, and credit
- He has been a professor of card profitability for MasterCards
educational university, with workshops conducted for card issuers
at 32 international locations.
- He has been a guest lecturer at the American Bankers Association
(ABA) Graduate School of Card Management and served on the editorial
advisory board for an international financial publishing company
based in Dublin, Ireland. He helped author the book on starting
credit card banks for the ABA.
- R.K. Hammer has been ranked nationally in their specialty, representing
sellers of performing credit card portfolios.